Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Extra Credit #3

About a couple weeks ago, I attended the San Francisco Film Festival for the Family films portion. I really wanted to watch The Dam Keeper which was created by Robert Kondo and Dice Tsutsumi because I've heard so many great things about it. The Dam Keeper was amazing and beautifully painted but I think the film that I liked the most in the festival was a live action short called Sprout. It was about a little girl going to the market by herself to buy bean spouts for her mom. It was something that I could relate to and it was so beautiful to see how magical a normal neighborhood could be. Anyways, It was definitely a great experience and I was even able to meet Dice and Robert ,and get their autograph! 


I was even able to get a picture of the Dam Keeper maquettes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment